Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving at School

Aidan's class did a Thanksgiving feast the week before Thanksgiving.  He wanted to have real turkey like they do "in magazines"!  So I signed up for the turkey.  He was tickled to have a real one at school.  Guess I should have taken a pic of it for him!
 
Showing off his pilgrim hat.
 
 At school with his friends.
 Happy to have his mama, dada, and nana there with him!
 This year's class is much bigger than any in the past.  There are 14!  I don't even know who is who!  Aidan is still pretty much sticking with his same "group".  There are five of them that are always together.  Aidan has been with 3 of them since he was 2, another one since last year, and then they added the 5th this year.  Good boys!
 Aidan's turkey
 You can't really see it in this pic, but all of the kids had to say what they were thankful for.  Most were thankful for their moms and dads, but Aidan said "my toys".  :)  Fortunately, he wasn't the only one!!!!

No comments: