Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Andy's Birthday

Usually Andy's birthday falls over Thanksgiving break, but this year it was the week after so we were able to celebrate on his actual birthday.  Aidan and I went shopping on Veteran's Day and he really enjoyed picking out stuff he knew dada would like.  I explained to him while we were at the store that everything had to be a secret.  We didn't want to ruin the surprise.  Met Andy for lunch that day, and Aidan didn't say a word about any of it.  So proud of him!  It was nice while it lasted.  :)  We got him a Big Bang Theory game and a Bazinga tshirt.  That night Big Bang Theory came on tv, and that triggered the conversation.  Aidan proceeded to tell Dada that we bought him two big bang presents.  I interupted and started getting onto him, and he replied "I didn't tell him what we got him mama!"  I have to give him credit there, he didn't tell him what big bang theory items we actually bought, just that he was getting big bang theory stuff!  :)
 
Had to go ahead and give him the game that morning.  Not too much of a surprise!
 
 
 Aidan knows diet mtn dew is dada's favorite, and he had to give him one for his birthday.
 That night after work we took him to eat supper at Clayton Steakhouse.  Super good!  Then we came home and Aidan gave him a couple more presents.
Aidan was very proud of everything he gave dada because it was all personal to him and he got to pick it all out himself.

No comments: