Aidan slept to his "normal hour" on Christmas morning and was thrilled when he came downstairs and saw what Santa brought! He had a good time opening his gifts, but also loved giving them as well. Hope that lasts!

Figuring out his Leap Pad. This was one of his favorite things, but unfortunately, it didn't last til lunch before it messed up! Fortunately, it wasn't too traumatic for him. This was apparently the hot item this year and we could not find another one for a couple weeks, but it was worth the wait. We haven't had any issues with the latest one. Aidan was a little confused as to why Target was so nice to take back a gift that Santa brought. I just explained that Target and Santa had a close relationship and that Santa loved Target as much as we did! :)

Dada had a surprise gift for Aidan that thinking on it now, is probably his favorite. A Star Wars gun! He plays with that thing all the time and has gotten to where he watches the movies all the time!!!

I love his face in this one! He wanted a play doh breakfast set and was super excited when he saw it! It has been a lot of fun playing with it! Eggs, bacon, waffles..... :)
I fixed Christmas lunch and we took it over to Shirley's and spent a little time with her. I really was there, I was just on the other side of the camera! I didn't take any pictures at Shirley's though. Not really sure why, will have to do better next Christmas!
We came home and had a very relaxing afternoon/evening together. Spending time together is our absolute favorite thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment