Friday, January 1, 2010
Live Nativity
A friend from work told me about a live nativity at a church in downtown Raleigh (Thanks Lisa!). We had never been to one, and thought it would be a good experience for all of us. It was only held on weeknights, but everything fell into place to allow us to go after work. Before going we took Aidan to Ihop for supper. He had never been before, and it isn't our favorite place, but we thought Aidan would like the pancakes and think it was neat to eat them for supper! I am very picky about food, but the pancakes were very good! We didn't get to the nativity until after 8 which is Aidan's bedtime, but he did good. It was quite cold, but well worth it. They had a donkey and a sheep which Aidan enjoyed seeing, but he was mainly interested in swinging on the rope that prevented people from getting too close. That's my boy! It was very pretty, and we really enjoyed seeing it. I think this may have to be one of our new Christmas traditions! We were only able to get a few pics, and unfortunately some of those turned out fuzzy.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you didn't have any pics of Aidan, but the comment of him swinging on the rope.....priceless, I can just see him!!!
Post a Comment