Saturday, September 19, 2009

Harvest Festival

Me, Andy and Leigh Anne took Aidan to the Harvest Festival today! We had never been before, but now that Aidan is getting old enough to really enjoy things like that, I want to make sure we give him the opportunity to see and experience new things. We had a really good time even though it was considerably warmer than we had expected. It had already exceeded the forecasted high temp before noon!!!! Since it was so warm, we didn't really visit the booths, we just let Aidan go on a couple of rides. The carousel was his favorite so we let him do that one twice. He would have done it over and over again if we had let him!!! Andy had to ride on that one with him because I lack gracefulness and balance! When I saw how "fast" it was going, I knew I would never to be able to stand up and be responsible for Aidan's safety! Andy agreed! We thought this was good "training" for the fair. He did great, and I think this will help him get excited about going next month. We have lots of cool "fall" things scheduled for next month, so I hope to get lots of great pics!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Harvest Festival
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: