![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Sunday, September 13, 2009
First Day of Preschool
Aidan's first day of preschool was this past week . He only goes twice a week for three hours each day. He seemed to enjoy his first day, and I hope it continues to go smoothly! We went to orientation the week before, so it wasn't completely strange to him. He walked into his room and started playing with the blocks. We snuck out thinking it would be less traumatic for him (not for me, but for him!). Lots of the other kids started crying, but he never did, thank goodness! During craft time, he made a cinnamon teddy bear. Of course, it is on the refrigerator now! This week is "All about me" week, so I am sure something interesting will come out of it! He wouldn't pose for any pictures (he doesn't have time), so these are the best I could get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How GREAT that he enjoyed it and didn't cry! If only all little fellers did it that way! :o) I know you and Andy are soooo proud of him for being such a BIG boy!
Post a Comment