![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Friday, June 26, 2009
Nascar "Riding" Experience
A few weeks ago we went to Charlotte so Andy, Daddy, Rick, Laura and Eddie could ride in one of the Nascar race cars. Andy got to ride in the #88 Amp/Mtn Dew car! 2 of his favorite things! It was a fun day and a pretty easy day trip. Aidan had a good time and didn't seem bothered by the noise, heat, etc. This was his second trip to one of the tracks, but the first time he was around the cars running. They each got to ride 3 laps around the track at 175 mph. I am happy standing on the side taking pics! :) Some people may think I go a little overboard with the picture taking (a couple hundred per day at times), but I figure if you take enough pictures, you are bound to get at least one good one! It may be the only memory you have of the day! My battery died on this day so I had to rely on everyone else to share their pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How neat!!!! I completely understand about taking LOTS of pictures!!! You just never know when you're going to get a GREAT one!!! Lots allows you to have that many more choices!!! Glad that you all had a great time!!! Hope to get together while you're up over the 4th!!!! Creston & Mackie say "HI Aidan!!"
Jen Jen! You put my picture on the cover of the slide show?!? I'm glad some of the pictures turned out. And you misspelled my name :) Love y'all!
"Leugh" Anne
Post a Comment