Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Well, I have been really slack this month about updating the blog, and the internet has been acting up so that hasn't helped! As always, May was an extremely busy month. It seems like every year we have something planned for every weekend. Not a complaint! Just funny how it works out!

Normally we go to Lake Benson on Mother's Day and spend the day with extended family, but this year we went to another park and still had a great time. The weather was iffy at first, but it cleared off and was a great day. Aidan loved being able to play on the swings and slide, and was a great help when it came time to make homemade ice cream! Since blogger still doesn't like my huge pictures, here is another slideshow:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mother's Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I am so thankful to be a mommy and even more so that I get to be Aidan's mommy! He is the most wonderful little boy ever, and we love him more and more everyday!

No comments: