Sunday, August 7, 2011

Night Caps, Bowling, Car Washing and More

Every time we go to this mall, Aidan has to pose on the rocks to get his picture taken. Nevermind, he will not cooperate at all when you want to take his picture!!!!

Ta-Da!

After several weeks of extreme heat, Aidan was about to climb the walls, literally! We didn't let him go outside and he really needed to get his energy out. I left work at 4:30 one day so we could take him to Chick Fil A for supper and play time. He was excited and so were we! Andy and Aidan beat me there which worked out since Aidan got quite a bit of play time before I got there. We ate and let him go back to play a little while longer, and two misbehaving kids joined him. I could not believe the how loud they could scream! Of course, the mom didn't want to deal with them and chose to let it continue so we left. Aidan was a little disappointed, but he did get a good lesson in how he will NOT act! :)



I think I posted earlier that Aidan is all into Scooby Doo now. Shaggy and Scooby both have nightcaps, and Aidan wanted one too. His favorite color is green, so I made him a green one! I sew about once a year, so it didn't turn out exactly like it should have, but he liked it! He wanted to wear it to bed the first night:





This only lasted until he said it made his head itchy! About 15 minutes!

Aidan had been wanting to go bowling, so one hot Saturday afternoon we took him. He did really good. At one point his score was better than mine!!!! We spent a lot of time waiting for the ball to make it to the other end, and there were several times we were afraid it wouldn't make it! About half way through he needed to go to the bathroom. Not a big deal except he saw the arcade and indoor slide! That was the end of his interest in bowling! We finished the game and then let him slide. It was all we could to get him to leave!











Here is Aidan wearing cowboy boots that were Andy's when he was a little boy. They are a little tall for him, but fit his foot pretty good right now. Probably won't fit at all once it gets cooler!




I have gotten too cheap to go to the carwash, so Aidan and I washed my car one Sunday afternoon. He did a fantastic job! I wanted to wax it when we were done, so Leigh Anne helped Aidan get changed into dry clothes. I th0ught they had gone into the house, but I heard Aidan. Looked up and he was standing completely naked in the middle of the driveway!!!!!!! I was so shocked, I "screamed" but that scared him, so what should have been a very funny incident turned into a traumatic one! :)












Posing in his new fireman's hat that Lisa (his older girlfriend) gave him! A few months back, Andy and Aidan came to pick me up from work. He loves to go around and visit everyone and he wanted to see Lisa. He was quite disappointed when he got to her office and she wasn't there! Later someone asked him if he had a girlfriend, and he said "Yes". When they asked him what her name was, he proudly said "Lisa!". I really wish she had been there to hear it!





No comments: