Friday, August 21, 2009
Carolina Beach
I have gotten a little out of order with my posts, but here are some pics from our Carolina Beach trip a couple weeks ago. We just went down for the day and it really ended up being just a few hours. It was right when Aidan started getting his two year molars, and we hadn't yet figured out what was going on! It has been a long time since we went through teething, and Aidan had no trouble before so this was quite a surprise! He was able to enjoy the trip and got in a nice long nap on the way home. We hadn't been in several years, but wanted to go to the aqarium at Fort Fisher so we could say we went to all three in the same year. Something that is unheard of for us, but since we get in free, that makes HUGE difference! :) I honestly think I may like this one better than the other two, but they are the same for the most part. This one has an albino alligator (alligator or crocodile? I get them confused!) which isn't a big deal to me, but there were a couple people who seemed really interested and acted like it was the neatest thing ever!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment