Aidan wanted to get in the activity center he is way too big for! He hasn't seen this in a long time, but we got it out to sell and he was ready to play with it all over again!
At least he knows to flush!
Ooh, so much running around, time to stop for water and more apple!
Back to mama's stuff to see what else I can find. Sunglasses will work, and then back to the scale. Hmm....29.5 lbs, where did that extra pound come from?!!?!?!!??! May need to lay off the M&M's for a while!
Finally, time for a cool down. Head over the air vent guaranteed to work every time!
Having a little one around is the most wonderful thing in the world. We are so blessed and thankful to be Aidan's parents, and love him so much. It is so much fun watching him learn new things! Everyday it is something new, and we get excited everytime! Aidan has gotten to the age where he repeats most everything you say or do, and it makes for some very interesting times! He is the sweetest little boy ever!
1 comment:
Jen Jen! Aidan is the sweetest little boy ever- there is no question about that. I miss y'all! I missed watching Criminal Minds and having pudding with y'all tonight. Sunday, though. I'm glad to see you updated your blog-at least I can see how much fun Aidan is having without me...
I love y'all!
Post a Comment