Thursday was my last day of staying home with Aidan while mama recovers from her surgery. I was only out for 5 days, but it was every other day for 2 and a half weeks so I felt like I really got to spend a lot of quality time with Aidan. Working 5 days this week will be very hard! However, I am very thankful I have such a great job and great boss who allowed me to take the needed time!
We had Suzanne and her girls over, so Aidan could play with Emily. It is rare that he really gets to play with young kids, so I knew it would be good for him. He is very independent! I didn't get a lot of pics, but here are a few:
Sweet little baby Sarah. She may look "chubby" compared to Emily, but she is tiny!!! She seemed to be weightless compared to Aidan!!! She was happy the whole time!

Emily thought this was fun! She and Aidan would sit back to back and push. By this point Aidan was winding down and had to have paci!!!


Emily repairing Aidan's construction site! Looks like she likes to know how things work too!

Finally, the sit and spin. Aidan likes to hear the music (and dance), and Emily liked putting stuffed animals on it and spinning them around! Neither one of them really liked to sit on it! I am sure that will change for Aidan as he gets older!

We had a good visit and hope to get Emily and Aidan together to play again soon!
Aidan doesn't get a lot of social interaction so we are looking to get him involved in something, we just don't know what yet. We are thinking about the Little Gym or a Mother's Morning Out Program. He is very independent and is quite happy to play alone. That is a good quality, but we want to make sure he is prepared to share and play with others too. We will see how all this plays out!
1 comment:
We had a fun time playing with Aidan too! And it was nice to catch up with you. I think playing indepently just come with the age. Maybe between 2-3yrs they start interacting more with others.
Post a Comment