![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Last weekend we made one final trip to the beach for 2008. The weather was unbelievable! It was more like late Spring than almost Winter! 74 degrees and sunny!!! Aidan was able to walk in the sand and ride in his wagon. He had a ball. After eating at the Oceanic and spending some time on the beach, we went to downtown Wilmington to shop and see the historic houses decorated for Christmas.
![]() |
We had a great Christmas. It was so much fun watching Aidan open his gifts! It is amazing how much he has grown and changed since last Christmas! He got a ton of toys (and clothes too!)and loves every one of them! He was excited to have some new things to play with. I think the bag of blocks was his favorite. He thinks they all have to be dumped on the living room floor at all times!!! :) I did a terrible job with pictures this year. I did not take many at all, especially on Christmas day. Here are some of the better ones, and once I get the ones from other family members I will share those as well.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
The best gift I received for Christmas this year, was being able to stay home with Aidan for 5 days! Going back to work tomorrow will be tough, but at least it will be another short week. We are leaving for the mountains on Thursday so we can celebrate Christmas with Andy's family this weekend. It is 70 degrees today, so I know the cold temps up there will be a shock! It should seem more like winter though!!!



1 comment:
Hello Jen Jen! Those pictures of Andy and Aidan with the wagon are so cute! Aidan sure was putting a lot of effort into pushing his wagon. He's getting to be quite a little man, and so sweet!
Post a Comment