Here is a "before" picture of Aidan right after a bath.
Here is a "before" picture of Aidan getting his bath right before we left.

This is what we have to do to Aidan's hair after a bath to get it to look like the above picture! Pretty sad, huh? :)

At Snip Its.
This is what we have to do to Aidan's hair after a bath to get it to look like the above picture! Pretty sad, huh? :)
At Snip Its.
All done!
They even buzzed the back of his neck! Our handsome little man!
2 comments:
Oh, but the curls look so cute. I guess I love them so much since Emily's hair is stick straight. The new haircut is adorable though. You need to enter that boy in a baby contest, with his eyes, cheeks and lips, he is sure to win!
You guys have the most beautiful little boy ever!!! He is so handsome!! Curls or no curls!!! I can't believe that he did so well with his first haircut! Congratulations, Aidan!!! He would most definately win any contest entered!!
Post a Comment