Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm It!

I have been tagged by Suzanne. Here we go!

Here are the instructions:

1. Answer the following questions.
2. Tag 5 people by leaving a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and to view your blog for further instructions.

Questions:
10 yrs ago
5 Things on my list of things to do today
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire
3 of my bad habits
Places I have lived
Jobs I have had
Things most people don't know about me

10 yrs ago I was 20 (!!!!!) and a sophomore at State. I believe my major at the time was still Sociology, and Andy and I had been dating about a year and a half! It is amazing how much happens in 10 years!

5 things from my to do list: Clean off my desk, actually accomplish one thing on my "list of things to do at work today," straighten the downstairs, walk on the treadmill, and spend time with Aidan

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would buy land, build a log home, and stay home with Aidan

Some of my bad habits are stressing about things I can't change, freaking out if the house is dirty, and starting a new hobby and not following through

I have lived in Raleigh, Clayton, Cary, and Archer's Lodge

I worked as a "gopher" for a law office in high school, cashier at Garner Salvage and Hallmark in college, and now in HR at SECU

Most people probably don't know that my biggest fears are aliens (although I know they aren't real) and tornados.

I am tagging Ashley M.!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

A little late, but i finally did it! Check out our blog!

ashley