Tuesday, February 26, 2008

6 Months Old!!!!

Believe it or not, Aidan is now 6 months old! Where has the time gone?!?!?! I am amazed at how much he has changed! Babies develop so quickly! Here is a picture from Friday morning (his 6 month birthday).





We went to the doctor yesterday, for his check up, and everything is fine! He now weighs 19 lbs 15.5 oz, and is 26.75 inches long! He had to get 2 shots, which was not fun for either of us! On the bright side, they gave us the okay to start baby food. We started with bananas. Here he is getting his first taste.

Surprisingly, he didn't think they were all that great! He actually shuttered a little like he thought they were sour! He is eating them fine now, so I guess he just had to get used to something a little different!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

His eyes are ADORABLE. They are so big and dark with beautiful eyelashes. He is getting bigger everyday. I can't believe he didn't like bananas, just wait until you try peas. Ugh!