Monday, October 17, 2011

Hillridge Farms

We took Aidan back to Hillridge Farms again this year. He loves the slide, train, and hay ride. We got there early so we didn't have to wait in line too long for the slide. Of course, he came out laughing! It is the biggest slide I have ever seen!

Dada on the train.


Sweet little Aidan on the train.

Running around the fort! He could do this for hours and hours!




In the house of hay. This year he actually really enjoyed this! He loved picking up the hay and throwing it on us, but I think he like us throwing it on him most of all!



We took the hay ride over to the pumpkins. Still disappointed that they don't actually grow them there, but Aidan still enjoys it. Trying to find just the right one. We ended up with a Daddy pumpkin, a Mama pumpkin and an Aidan pumpkin.

After this, Aidan was done. We were only there a couple hours, so I was surprised he was ready to leave so soon. Went to Olive Garden for a great lunch and then home for a nap! :)

No comments: