Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day at the office

Friday Aidan, Leigh Anne, Mama and Tyler came to have lunch with me at work. I love it when they do this because it means I don't have to go all day without seeing Aidan! Aidan enjoyed seeing everyone at first, but then decided he wasn't so sure about all of those people staring at him. Tammy came to the rescue! He LOVES Tammy! I was able to get a few pics of them together.

Here Aidan is showing Tammy how to use the computer. He said there were lots of duplicate W-2s that needed to be printed. Hardworking little man!



Here he is being silly. He wanted Tammy to get him, but then he decided he would play hard to get!!


He spent at least 10 minutes "organizing" the paper clips! There were 3 boxes of clips. Two had mostly small clips and one had mosly the big binder clips. He moved the little ones to the correct box and the big ones to their box. I think he would have stood there all day if we had let him!!! I'll have to talk to Bob about when he will receive his paycheck!!!!


Finally, here we are eating our "picnic" lunch on the floor in my office. True, I could have gotten a table, but it wouldn't have been as much fun!!! Aidan had one of his favorites, chicken nuggets, oranges and milk!


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Can Aidan send Andy his W-2 please? Hope Bob pays him well. I am sure Aidan would be happy to be paid in chicken nuggets. That is Emily's favorite food too!